Paul Sharman is a UK-based freelance outdoor writer and photographer, with a passion for travel, wildlife and fishing in particular. I have also been known to get involved in digital publishing from time to time, designing and producing ezines and brochures for those that ask.
I am available for commission or hire to provide any of the following;-
- Feature stories and articles - business & consumer
- Photo essays - activities and locations and destinations
- Brochure images and copy
- Group or individual trip photography
- Design and production of commemorative photo books
- Design and production of digital magazines or brochures
- Corporate or Group Fly Fishing Events
- I can also act as a fishing guide or companion for bespoke trips and have a network of contacts in the UK, Europe, USA and around the world. Just let me know what you'd like to do and I can research and price it.
- Consultancy - Need someone who can advise on fishing techniques or locations for TV or film? Or maybe you need help with planning or building a new fishing or travel enterprise. I have a wealth of professional business experience to offer including project management, business administration, communications and marketing skills complimented by my fishing, writing and photography.
- Product development - If you need someone who is out in the field regularly and can help you with feedback on product development with fishing, outdoors or photographic gear please get in touch.
- Other...? If you have some other idea how I might be able to help then please drop me a line and lets have a chat.